Skip to content Skip to footer

Interior Architect


United States dollar ($) - USD
  • United States dollar ($) - USD
  • Ghana cedi (₵) - GHS
Category: Product ID: 18201


Any person who has an Interior Architecture degree or diploma from an accredited educational institution with a minimum of one (1) year of practical experience and has satisfied the requirements set out in the application form.